In 2022 the Vespa World Days (twice postponed from 2020) was held in Bali from 9th -12th of June and hosted by the Vespa Club of Indonesia. The ‘Vespa Village’ has been relocated to ‘Peninsula Isand’, Nusa Dua.
Vespa World Days is an annual international Vespa World Club event for members of its affiliated national clubs to get together. So, you have to be a member of the Vespa Club of Australia in order to be registered.
Official Website: https://vespaworlddays2022.id/
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vespaworlddays2022/
Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vespaworlddays_2020
Information about how to join the Vespa Club of Australia is here (LINK).
One financial membership means one ticket. There is no provision for the purchase of multiple tickets for partners or friends. All the clubs affiliated to the VCoA have provision for partner and spouse memberships. Your partner can join the VCoA and then register separately.
The Vespa Club of Australia is working on behalf of its members and makes no profit from this transaction. The ticket price charged to you in Australian Dollars includes the price set by the VWC and Vespa Club of Indonesia, bank service fees, and international conversion fees.
The Vespa Club of Australia is not the organizer of the event and cannot provide any firm guarantee that members will get the ticket they want.
- You are a member, and you complete and submit the application form below with your payment.
- When the ticket portal opens, we enter all paid applications received. Once confirmed we then bulk pay the tickets. No cancellation or refund is available after this point.
- We confirm your registration.
- Tickets are distributed approximately two weeks before the event. Your ticket will be emailed to the address you supplied.
- You can follow the process along the way by liking the Vespa Club of Australia Facebook page.