The Vespa Club of Australia is a federation of affiliated Vespa Clubs, and its strength lies with the success of those local clubs. We don’t take individual memberships and we don’t issue a membership card. If you are a member of an affiliated club then you automatically belong to the Vespa Club of Australia. Your affiliated club will issue a membership card and identify you as a member of that club and the Vespa Club of Australia.
NOTE: you can join any club listed below, wherever you live in Australia. If you wish to attend a Vespa World Days event, then sign up with any club listed here and you will automatically be a member of Vespa Club of Australia and eligible to register for these events.
To become a member:
1 Join your nearest affiliated club.
These are the current clubs affiliated (and more are on the way)
Sydney: Vespa Club Sydney https://www.vespaclubsydney.com.au
Melbourne: Vespa Club of Melbourne http://vespaclubmelbourne.com.au
Brisbane: Vespa Club Brisbane http://vespaclubbrisbane.com
Gold Coast: Vespa Club Gold Coast https://www.facebook.com/vespaclubgoldcoast
Adelaide: Vespa Club Adelaide http://vespaclubadelaide.com.au
2. Start your own local club!
To affiliate your club
Affiliation will mean that your club is officially recognized as a member of the Vespa Club of Australia, and that you have access to Vespa trademarks and the organization of the national club. There is a small annual fee, and you would appoint a delegate or delegates to the Vespa Club of Australia Committee.
- Has minimum of 5 members in your municipality or region of residence, and where there are no other clubs already affiliated with the Vespa Club of Australia.
- Is open to owners of any Vespa, that is any motor scooter manufactured and sold with the Vespa brand.
- Is active and organizes regular riding and social events for members.
- Actively promotes the Vespa brand, and can positively represent the Vespa trademarks.
- Supports the aims of the Vespa Club of Australia.
We prefer that you are an Incorporated Association in your State of residence. If not, then the minimum requirements are:
- You have an elected Committee with minimum of a President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- You hold an Annual General Meeting where your Committee is elected, and financial reports approved.
- You maintain an accurate record of financial members, and can issue a Membership Card that identifies membership of your club and the Vespa Club of Australia.
To enquire about forming or affiliating your club please take time to read the Vespa Club of Australia Rules and contact us using the contact form here.