The European Vespa Days at Guimaraes, Portugal will now finally go ahead (after being postponed twice) and the confirmed dates are 30 June -03 July 2022.
Full Registration is sold out. Only Light Registration is available. The Light Registration portal will open on 15 November, and these final tickets are expected to sell out quickly. They cost AUD $110.00.
Light Registration gives you full access to the event, except for the gala dinner held on the Saturday evening.
European Vespa Days is a Vespa World Club event for members of its affiliated national clubs to get together. So, you have to be a member of the national club in your country in order to be registered. There are no public tickets to the event.
News about the event is on these official sites. Bookmark the website, as it will be updated regularly as the event gets closer.
Official Website: https://www.europeanvespadays2022.com
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/europeanvespadays2022
Information about how to join the Vespa Club of Australia is here (LINK). Please do not contact us if you are not a financial member.
The VCoA will be collecting registrations and pre-payment, before the VWC ticket portal officially opens to us. We’ll ask you to pay us the ticket price in advance.
We’ll then bulk enter and pay all the verified applications in the order they were received. Tickets will sell out quickly, so it’s important to be in the initial bulk upload on the 15th November. Once the Vespa Club of Portugal has confirmed our registration upload, and we have bulk paid your fee, there is NO REFUND available afterwards.
You will appreciate the volatility of the current world COVID-19 situation. Arrangements for flights and international travel are your responsibility, and at your risk.
One financial membership means one ticket. There is no provision for the purchase of multiple tickets for partners or friends. All the clubs affiliated to the VCoA have provision for partner and spouse memberships. Your partner can join the VCoA and then register separately.
APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
- Email us with an expression of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Australian club
Year of Birth
2. We will check your financial membership status and respond to you and request payment of AUD $110 to our account.
3. After upload on the 15 November, we will then confirm whether the Vespa Club of Portugal has confirmed your ticket.
NOTES: The email address you supply us must be an inbox that you maintain and check regularly. Ultimately your ticket will be sent to this inbox a week to two weeks prior to the event. You have to present this ticket to register at the event or you will be turned away.
The Vespa Club of Australia is working on behalf of its members and makes no profit from this transaction. The ticket price charged to you in Australian Dollars includes the price set by the VWC and Vespa Club of Portugal, bank service fees, and international conversion fees.
The Vespa Club of Australia is not the organiser of the event and cannot provide any firm guarantee that members will get the ticket they want.
- You are a member, and you complete and submit expression of interest and payment.
- When the ticket portal opens, we enter all paid applications received. Once confirmed we then bulk pay the tickets. No cancellation or refund is available after this point.
- We confirm your registration.
- Tickets are distributed approximately two weeks before the event. Your ticket will be emailed to the address you supplied.
- You can follow the process along the way by liking the Vespa Club of Australia Facebook page.